Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The article is original, does not infringe copyright laws or any other third-party property rights.
- The manuscript has been reviewed and approved by all authors/co-author(s) and there is/are no other person(s) who satisfied the criteria for authorship but are not listed.
- The similarity index is not more than 10% and all the quoted material and ideas taken from other sources are properly cited according LASSIJ requirements.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format (version 2010 or above).
- The text is single-spaced; used 12-point font; employed italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points.
- URLs for the online sources cited in the references have been provided.
- Accept/agreed with the Article Processing Charge (publication fee policy) of the journal.
Research Articles | Original Articles | Original Research
Section default policy
Section default policy
Book Reviews articles are subject to blind editorial review by an Editor and are not processed for peer-review by external reviewers.
The Focus Essays are subject to an editorial review by an Editor and are not processed for peer-review by the external reviewers.
Licensing & Copyright Policies
Articles in LASSIJ-IDEA are Open Access contents published under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License (CC-BY-NC) http://
The copyright policy of LASSIJ-IDEA is based on a non-exclusive publishing agreement, according to which the journal retains the right of first publication, but the author(s) are free to subsequently publish their work. The copyright of all work rests with the author(s).
The users may use, reproduce, disseminate or display the article(s) provided that the author(s) are attributed as the original creators and that the reuse is restricted to non-commercial purposes, i.e., research or other educational use. Authors are encouraged to familiarise themselves with the various creative commons licenses.
The names, email addresses and affiliation details entered in this journal site are used only by the IDEA PUBLISHERS (IDEA Publications Group) exclusively for the purposes of operating and fostering the development of a community of scholars in the field of peer-reviewed research. No other party will be granted access to the author's information for any other purpose or reason.