Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The similarity index is not more than 10% and all the quoted material and ideas taken from other sources are properly cited according LASSIJ requirements.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format (version 2010 or above).
- The text is single-spaced; used 12-point font; employed italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end of the manuscript.
- Where available, URLs and DIOs for the references have been provided.
- Agreed with the Article Processing Charge (publication fee policy) of the journal.
Section default policy
The copyright policy of LASSIJ is based on a non-exclusive publishing agreement, according to which the journal retains the right of first publication, but author(s) are free to subsequently publish their work. The copyright of all work rests with the author(s).
The users may use, reproduce, disseminate or display the article(s) provided that the author(s) are attributed as the original creators and that the reuse is restricted to non-commercial purposes, i.e., research or other educational use. Authors are encouraged to familiarise themselves with the various creative commons licenses.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site are used only by IDEA Publishers and exclusiely for the purposes of operating IDEA Group of Journals and fostering the development of a community of scholars in the field of political studies, economic studies and allied fields. No other party will be granted access to the information of the author(s) for any other purpose or reason.