About the Journal
LASSIJ is committed to publish original, innovative and quality research in the field of liberal studies/sciences (humanities and social sciences).
The primary objective of LASSIJ is to provide a platform of publication following an eminent standard of research, to the international researchers, scholars, scientists and professionals of liberal sciences/studies across the globe.
The main scope of LASSIJ focuses on Political Science, Economics, Law, History, Sociology, Anthropology, Journalism, Management Science, Psychology, Theology, and Education. The extended scope covers relevant subjects from allied fields/sub-fields.
LASSIJ is a multidisciplinary journal of arts, humanities, social sciences, management sciences. Inclusion of multiple disciplines helps in pooling the knowledge from two or more fields of study to handle better suited problems by finding solutions established on the new understandings.
LASSIJ encourages international academics, researchers and scholars to submit original research and review articles with special focus on the following fields/subjects:
- Political Economy; Economic Policy; Development Economics; Regulatory Economics; Global Economy; International Political Economy
- Public Finance; Fiscal Policy; Budgetary Policy; Monetary Policy; Monetary Economics
- Political Geography; Economic Geography; Critical Geopolitics; Human Geography; Urban and Regional Planning
- Environmental Politics; Environmental Policy; Politics of Climate Change; Political Economy of Climate Change; Political Ecology
- Public Administration; Public Policy Analysis; Public Management; Good Governance; Democratic Governance; Decentralisation
- Comparative Politics; Domestic Politics; Political Developments; Political Institutions; Political Systems
- International Relations; International Politics; Global Politics; Global Studies; Global Affairs; International Affairs
- Political Theory; Political Philosophy; Political Thought; Legal Theory; Normative Political Theory; Political Ideology
- Public Law; Constitutional Law, Statutes; Administrative Law; Criminal Law; Tax Law; Political Law
- Peace and Conflict Studies; Conflict Management; Conflict Resolution; Defence and Strategic Studies; War and Security Studies
- Political Islam; Islamic Democracy; Islamism; Islamic Fundamentalism; Islamic Law and Shariah; Islamic Political Theory
- Political Anthropology; Social Anthropology; Cultural Anthropology; Development Anthropology; Economic Anthropology; Legal Anthropology
- Political Sociology; Sociology of Politics; Political Socialisation; Political Organisation
- Criminology; Criminal Justice; Critical Legal Studies; Feminism; Human Rights
- Political Communication; Political Information, Violence and War Journalism; Conflict and Peace Journalism; Social Engineering (information security)
- Political History of the World; Human History; Political History of Islam (empire & states); Political History of South Asia (British India)
- Politics of Education; Education Politics; Peace Education; Gender Education
- Political Literature; Literature of Politics; Political Poetry; Poetry of Politics
- Political Psychology; Economic Psychology; Social Psychology