Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
Licensing & Copyright Policies
Articles in JHSMS-IDEA are Open Access contents published under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC License Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License http://
The copyright policy of JHSMS-IDEA is based on a non-exclusive publishing agreement, according to which the journal retains the right of first publication, but author(s) are free to subsequently publish their work. The copyright of all work rests with the author(s).
The users may use, reproduce, disseminate or display the article(s) provided that the author(s) are attributed as the original creators and that the reuse is restricted to non-commercial purposes, i.e., research or other educational use. Authors are encouraged to familiarise themselves with the various creative commons licenses.
The names, email addresses and affiliation details entered in the JHSMS-IDEA website are used only by the IDEA Publishers Group exclusively for the purposes of operating and fostering the development of a community of scholars in the field of peer-reviewed research. No other party will be granted access to the author's information for any other purpose or reason.